James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Picture This...

Because my dear friend Tara tagged me.

The Rules: 1. Go to your documents/pictures. 2. Go to your 6th file. 3. Go to your 6th picture. 4. Blog about it. 5. Tag 6 people to do the same. 6. So here we go...



Here we are, about to partake of Thanksgiving Feast 2008, Part One. We had the pleasure (and experienced the pain) of having FOUR Thanksgivings last year. That's a lot of food, and a lot of thanks. See how happy we look? That's because we haven't yet gorged ourselves sick on sweet potatoes, turkey, mom's famous stuffing, rolls, mashed potatoes, green been casserole and our favorite jello/pretzel concoction. Though Reece is looking like he wants me dead, probably because I made him smile before he could dive into his culinary masterpiece.

SO that's it.

I tag:

01. Kristina Atkins
02. Megan Lavin
03. Jaclyn Gunter
04. Amanda Berns
05. Jenna Foote
06. Candace Lish

1 comments:

MeganandClaudy said...

Sad day-our last laptop crashed, and this new one doesn't have any photos on it-otherwise I totally would. Thanks for thinking of me though! :)