James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Current Ambition...

I want to be:



I am not a big reality tv fan, but I ADORE "The Biggest Loser." During the finale last night, I even got a bit emotional. And I spent an hour after my show today, browsing through this season's before and after pictures.

I have come to the conclusion that my New Year's resolution will be to GAIN weight... so that I can qualify for the show. And I will force feed Reece, so that he can attempt the "journey" with me.

Ambitious? Perhaps. Stupid? More likely. But I really like food, and I think I can do it :)

6 comments:

tara said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Wasn't the finale fabulous? HOw awesome do they all look? I mean Heba..come on! Totally excited for next season..we should have Biggest Loser nights..

Amy said...

Ha ha ha! I seriously have a hard time picturing you big enough to qualify....seriously.

Kim said...

Love it! You're hilarious! I love that show too... Now what do I watch on Tuesday nights?

Jessica said...

My husband and I LOVE The Biggest Loser! My hubby has been trying to convince me to gain a hundred pounds or so with him so we can compete together too, LOL.

Jennifer said...

Nice try! that's hilarious actually!

Amanda said...

I'm there with you. I've decided I should be able to put on at least 150 pounds to make the show. I'm just hoping that by the time I gain that weight, the Biggest Loser show still exists. It'd be a shame to gain all that weight and not be able to be a contender.