James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Grown Up Slumber Party...

Last night we had a sleepover with our Wiseman friends.

It was rockin'. Seriously.

And though the evening lacked Girl Talk and a pillow fight, I would say the grown up slumber party was a huge success.

We played Rock Band, of course. Well, at least until the overweight "actor" downstairs started pounding on the ceiling. Jerk.



We introduced them to the beauty of Yogurt Stop (shout out to Kim Nelson... we saw your family there too :)).




Perhaps my favorite element of the Wiseman/Ivins extravaganza was spending time with my favorite 4-month-old, Alivia.



Who said sleepovers are just for kids? Not me.
*Today we hit up the Saturday Market downtown, where Alexis and I got henna tattoos. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. But it was beautiful. And Reece loved pushing the stroller around. Hmmmmm......

0 comments: