James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Has Sprung...

This morning we had the good fortune of attending our stake conference at Temple Square. Did I mention that it was absolutely GORGEOUS outside, at least 70 degrees? Reece and I decided to document our fabulous walk for posterity (and for our own sanity, since it will most likely snow next week.)


Yes, that is the ACTUAL color of the sky...in Salt Lake City (notice the absence of the usual brownish/grayish/greenish smog that usually blankets the area).



Flowers in bloom. I begged Reece to pick one for me, but apparently taking souvenirs is frowned upon.



Yet another "Objects in Picture are Closer than they Appear" photo, courtesy of Reece's long arms. We really need to get a photographer to follow us around at all times.



Go Reece. He is Oh so artistic.



Our "would be" wedding photo...we just wanted to be part of the club.

No babe, we won't get in trouble for kissin' at the temple.
Temple Square will never be the same...and this sunday walk/photoshoot may just become an Ivins family tradition.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You make me miss living downtown - you get to have SO MUCH FUN!!!

Kimba said...

Oh sniff! I miss home! The flowers look gorgeous, and I'm so glad it was warm! You guys deserve it! SUCH a long winter!

Unknown said...

Yesterday was BEEEUtiful. I'm glad you enjoyed it just as much as I did. And just to prove that I really do want to be just like you I bought a black Honda. But its a civic. I'm getting closer and closer everyday to being Jessica Rogers-Ivins the second.

Kristina said...

I was at temple square yesterday! Sadly I didn't get out and walk around, but it was GORGEOUS!!! I love Utah in the spring (when it's warm, lol)! Hooray for tulips!